Once we have received your application for appointment including the relevant supporting documents, they will be examined in a two-stage process.
1. Step: Your documents at Assessor Management
Our Assessor Management undertakes a formal review with respect to the completeness and informative value of your documents. If we have any questions in this regard, we will contact you. Otherwise, your documents will be forwarded directly to the heads of department for the areas you have applied for.
2. Step: Your documents at Head of Department
As a DAkkS technical expert or assessor, you will contribute your expert knowledge in one or more subject areas to an assessment. With your application, you have specified a scope of appointment, which will now be technically assessed by the relevant department heads on the basis of your documents. The following criteria, among others, are considered:
- The possibilities for assigning you work within the scope of appointment you have applied for
- Possible conflicts of interest in the context of an assessment
- Your technical competence
On a case-by-case basis, a short telephone interview will also be arranged with one or more of our heads of technical units with a view to getting to know each other personally and to setting out your scope of appointment in greater detail if necessary.