The Sector Committee on Consumer Health Protection deals with the accreditation of testing laboratories and inspection bodies that carry out physical, physico-chemical, chemical, biological, microbiological, molecular biological, histological, immunological/serological, visual, microscopic, parasitological and sensory tests, as well as radioactivity measurements on products and goods, including sampling and/or inspections, in the stated areas.
The regulations to be observed in this area include the following:
- German Drinking Water Ordinance
- Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1375 laying down specific rules on official controls for Trichinella in meat
- Regulation on tobacco products and related products (Tobacco Products Regulation): 2016
- Drinking Water Monitoring subcommittee
- Consumer Health Protection /
- Food Safety Health and Protection of Plants / Protection of Animals
- Drinking Water Monitoring
This sector committee is made up of expert representatives of the associations of conformity assessment bodies, representatives of power-conferring authorities of the federal states and other interested parties.
Landesbetrieb Hessisches Labor (LHL)
Imke de la Motte
Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik mbH