What benefits does accreditation offer?
Through its accreditation activities, DAkkS, in its role as a national accreditation body, makes an important contribution to strengthening the quality infrastructure and hence Germany as a business location.
Accreditations offer many benefits:
- Better acceptance of products and services eases market access or makes it possible
- Tested once, accepted everywhere: International comparability and recognition of certificates, inspections, tests or calibrations prevents costs resulting from multiple assessments
- Proof of competence facilitates the selection of a suitable service provider for the conformity assessment of goods and services
For accredited bodies
- Objective proof of quality and competence for the activities of conformity assessment bodies according to international standards
- Competitive advantages over non-accredited market participants
- more consumer trust in the quality of products and services - notwithstanding a complex global market
- fewer production errors or recalls
- flexible alternative to legislation