The 40th EA General Assembly will take place in Berlin, Germany.
Meeting venues are:
1. DIN German Institute for Standardization
- Welcome Reception (21 November 2017)
- General Assembly (22 + 23 November 2017)
Am DIN-Platz | Burggrafenstr. 6 | 10787 Berlin
DIN, the German Institute for Standardization, is the independent platform for standardization in Germany and worldwide. As a partner for industry, research and society as a whole, DIN plays a major role in paving the way for innovations to reach the market and advancing progress in innovative areas such as Industry 4.0 and Smart Cities.
More than 32,000 experts from industry, research, consumer protection and the public sector bring their expertise to work on standardization projects managed by DIN. The results of these efforts are market-oriented standards and specifications that promote global trade, encouraging rationalization, quality assurance and environmental protection as well as improving security and communication.
DIN was founded in 1917 and is celebrating its 100 year anniversary in 2017.
Directions to DIN
Nearest underground station (U-Bahn): Wittenbergplatz.
From the airports:
- Tegel: Bus 109 or Bus X9 to Zoologischer Garten
- Schönefeld: Airport-Express or S-Bahn (city rail) S9, changing at Ostkreuz to any train with destination Westkreuz, Potsdam or Spandau, getting off at Zoologischer Garten.
- Nearest main-line railway station: Hauptbahnhof, approx. 10 minutes by S-Bahn (city-rail) to Zoologischer Garten in direction Westkreuz. From there a 10 minute walk, or by Bus 100 to Bayreuther Straße.
- Nearest regional railway station: Zoologischer Garten, approx. 10 minutes walking distance or by Bus 100 to Bayreuther Straße.
Directions to DIN
2. Eventlocation SPREESPEICHER
- Dinner (22 November 2017)
Stralauer Allee 1-2 | 10245 Berlin
About Spreespeicher Berlin
Spreespeicher Berlin is a meeting and dinner location in the eastern part of the inner city and is located directly at the river Spree. The expansive design offers breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views over the Spree decks, restored brick walls and classic oak flooring.
Directions to Spreespeicher